SS-2996 - Receptionist - Leisure Park - Brilliant Leisure Opportunity
Receptionist and Meeting Host
What a super opportunity, our client a leisure park in the Northampton area are seeking a full time, permanent receptionist. Working 5 days out of 7 (including some weekends) tyou will be responsible for meeting and greeting guests, managing the onsite booking system and being the front of house star who can respond to questions, queries, problems and issues. You will in short be a font of all knowledge at the front desk. The ideal person for this role loves to be busy, they can adapt quickly to changing situations and are happy to work in all areas of the operation. For example as well as reception the park may have sales days or special events where you may be needed to help with marketing or administration tasks.
- The ideal person for this position can show us:Exceptional communication skills, you know what the guest will ask and you'll deliver a response 1st time every time.
- Super admin skills, part of the role involves use of a booking system, helping with promotional marketing and maintenance of front desk procedures e.g health and safety book, security procedures, lost property, logbook.
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
Responsible for: Reception Front Desk
Overall Job Objectives:
In conjunction with the Front of House Manager, provide friendly and efficient sales and administrative support at all times within a busy work environment.
All Managers and staff
Job Purpose and Specific Tasks:
(Please note this is intended as a general guide only. It is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities.)
· Under discretion of the Front of House Manager, promote the sales of all Wicksteed Park products. This will include the sending out of marketing material as well as following up customer leads.
· To efficiently complete tasks set by the Front of House Manager.
· In conjunction with the Front of House Manager, manage the booking system and ticket sales for entertainment packages, events, caravan and camping, and car park season tickets and any other applicable sales.
· To respond to all customers enquiries effectively and efficiently, redirecting enquiries to other departments as appropriate and actively promoting customer care at all times.
· To deal with all camping, caravan and lodge enquires and using the in-site booking system.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients.
· Responding to customer facing, email and phone bookings and direction enquiries.
· Providing a quality front line service to customers, selling tickets using both manual and computerised systems, telephone and internet bookings, maintaining information and displaying material in reception promoting Wicksteed Park’s activities.
· To ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy.
· Any other duties commensurate with the post including working in the Park or Pavilion during peak times and on special events or any other reasonable duties as required.
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook).
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying.
- Using the Public Address (P.A.) loudspeaker system as needed to call for people and make announcements
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
· Ensuring relevant guest/staff information gets passed to the correct department.
· Ability to use discretion and keep personal details secure and private.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety measures and procedures are observed and adhered to by staff, volunteers and the general public within the Park
- Report any accidents or incidents promptly and correctly in line with Park procedures
- Assist with work in any other department as workload and Park priorities dictate.
Hours of Duty:
This permanent post is 40 hours per week and the person suitable will need to be flexible with the availability to work weekends, bank holidays and evenings. During peak season you may be required to work above your posted hours. Overtime is not payable however some time in lieu may be given, unless stated otherwise.