SS-2984 - Administrator - Newbury (Rural)
ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR SMALL RURAL COMPANY - up to £16,855 per annum.
Juice Hospitality are recruiting for an experienced Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the Management Team of a family run heating oil supplier in the beautiful rural setting of Ball Hill, near Newbury. The small team work together to provide heating oil, coal and gas to the local area around Newbury. The hours are 8.30am - 17.00pm with a full 1 hour lunch break away from your desk. During the busiest months of the year (November to March) you will also be required to work alternative Saturday mornings from 9.00am-12.00pm which equates to 11 Saturday mornings.
Main Duties include;
??- Meeting and greeting customers face-to-face
- Answering the telephone and be the primary point of contact for telephone orders and enquiries
- Handling and processing payments over the telephone and in person, including cash handling and banking.
- Daily booking of customer deliveries
- Inputting customer information into Sage 200 (full training provided)
- Daily use of Micrsoft Word and Excel
- Liaising with delivery drivers
- Some marketing and promotional planning (online, social media, radio, print, etc) with the Managing Director
- Maintaining an accurate filing system and archiving.
- Knowledge of the Newbury area would be advantageous but not essential
- Various project work as needed
- Any other duties required in a small, busy office environment
- Own transport is essential due to rural location of the office
- Previous administration, telephone work and customer service experience is essential.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, good written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Outlook.
Full training, induction and support are given by the experienced staff members. This is a small, friendly, family run office who are looking for additional administration support. Along with the generous salary, they also offer 28 days paid holiday and a contributory pension scheme. Parking is available onsite and the office is located in stunning countryside. If you want to be a part of a great team, then please submit your up-to-date CV to me today.