SD-2968 - Assistant Manager - Gastropub - Rural near Wallingford
Assistant Manager - Country Inn/ Rural – Generous Salary dependant on Experience
Tucked away at the end of a country lane this is a stunning gastropub running alongside the Thames. Having generated an excellent reputation for food and service they have generated a busy fast paced environment and well deserved positive reviews. At this venue they really enjoy what they do and take great pride in their achievements. If you are like-minded, hardworking and passionate about great food then we can help you find the right role as Assistant Manager. Set in a glorious 16 th century building The venue has refurbished to house a vibrant & atmospheric restaurant and bar and alfresco area in the garden.
Leading and inspiring a team in a successful and fast expanding restaurant operation, the Assistant Manager has an influential role in driving service and product standards through effective leadership, excellent product knowledge and sound financial acumen.
You will be:
- Leading a large team to deliver an excellent customer experience through clearly defined service expectations
- Coaching team members to achieve improved performance through consistent delivery of service and quality of our product
- An exemplary role model for your business
- Increasing revenue generation by maximising all sales and profit opportunities
- Monitoring and maintaining safety compliance standards to adhere to current legislation
- A great motivator
- Able to demonstrate outstanding hosting and service skills
- Confident and capable of driving revenue growth
- Adapting your leadership skills to support a large team to deliver outstanding customer service
The successful person will have:
- Industry experience with a real passion for food and wine
- An approachable, confident and positive manner
- A real passion for learning and developing their team
- The enthusiasm to deliver outstanding service
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.