Restaurant Manager - 3AA Rosette - Near Glasgow (20 min Drive)
Juice Hospitality are working with a superb 5* venue located near Glasgow. This venue has a superb 3AA restaurant on site and are recruiting for the position of Restaurant Manager. This is an exceptional position and suited to aspiring restaurant managers who want to progress and develop.
Duties of the role within the 3AA rosette venue :
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
- planning menus
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- overseeing stock levels
- ordering supplies
- producing staff rotas
- greeting and advising customers
- problem solving
- preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- keeping statistical and financial records
- setting targets
- liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
Key skills for restaurant managers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
This is a live out position, applicants should really have transport as the venue is located outside Glasgow (within 20 mins by car). On offer in return is a very generous salary, potential to develop within a larger group and to gain further accreditation. It is really easy to apply simply email a copy of your CV, please check your telephone number is correct before sending.