SS-2923 - Housekeeping Porter/Valet
HOUSEKEEPING PORTER/VALET REQUIRED FOR 5 STAR LUXURY HOTEL - £16,470.00 per annum, plus on-site staff accommodation
Touching all areas within housekeeping, you will conduct cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping delivery tasks and provide flawless valet services providing a consistently outstanding guest experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain and clean, organized guest, public and back of house areas
- Carry out room moves and furniture arrangements
- Pack and unpack guest belongings as per hotel standards
- Pressing and laundry to be undertaken as per hotel standards
- Count of linen and stock control and discrepancy report to Linen Keeper
- Assist in any way that may be necessary to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Housekeeping Department
- Exceeding our guests' expectations by providing discreet and personalised service
- Keeping service and linen areas/ maids closets tidy and stocked
- Care and presentation of equipment
- Report maintenance problems on the spot
- Carry out deep cleaning / spring cleaning duties as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Hand items of lost property to the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Adhere to grooming guidelines at all times
- Good verbal English
- Customer service orientated
- Team player
- Dedicated and willing to learn
- Excellent presentation
HOURS OF WORK
- Working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. Weekends and public/Bank holidays are classed as normal working days.
- Shifts are either 7.00am to 15.30pm or 13.30pm to 22.30pm, with the occasional 9.00am-17.30pm shift depending on the needs of the hotel.
- Staff accommodation is provided on-site and costs £450.00 per calendar month which includes all bills, meals and laundered staff uniform.
To apply, please send your current up-to-date CV to Juice Hospitality today!