SD-2821 - Housekeeping Supervisor
Housekeeping Supervisor £20848pa - Ascot,Berkshire.
Every inch of this sumptuous and elegant 5 star hotel is kept in pristine condition and the housekeeping team take the greatest pride in spotless presentation. A new position has arisen for a Housekeeping Supervisor,
Ensuring that housekeeping is carried out safely and correctly, you will work with and supervise your team to provide the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort for your guests and colleagues over a designated area.
What is involved:
- Supervision, direction and day to day management of a team of housekeepers
- To provide day to day allocation of tasks
- Check all bedrooms, corridors and public areas To be aware of all check ins, special moments and requests for your guests and to check all guest rooms and VIP set ups
- You will need an understanding of staff management and motivation and be able to manage and motivate people.
- In addition you will be conversant with best practice in the provision and storage of chemicals
The shift pattern follows the rota below and covers 5 days on 2 off including weekends.
*All applicants must be able to commit to all shifts
Experience in a supervisory role in a luxury property
Good knowledge of Housekeeping processes & procedures Knowledge of hotel and industry legislation e.g.
Health & Safety • Excellent communication
Organised with an eye for detail
Interested applicants should email a CV, indicating their availability and salary requirements