Brasserie Manager - Live in available
Juice Hospitality are actively recruiting for an experienced Food and Beverage Person for a small luxury hotel in the Cotswolds. Our client is a luxury venue to include formal and private dining. The role will be a floor based position responsible for the smooth running of service from both a hands on operational perspective but also an operational management perspective. The job title for the role is Brasserie Manager.
- Floor Service duties will include the day to day operation of F&B departments, providing exceptional customer service whilst supervising service.
- Ensuring shifts are staffed and managed
- Ensuring your department has the highest level of profitability and to be pro-ative in business generation, offering advice on services available
- Training and developing staff and their career paths.
- Recording and monitoring time sheets/payroll budgets and paying close attention to detail and undertaking duty management
Work Related Experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a Food & Beverage supervisory/management role – preferably in a three star and/or AA rosette establishment
- Basic knowledge of wine essential
- Knowledge of licensing laws essential
- Previous training experience essential
- Fine Dining experience desirable
In return: Progression, development and a career path within exclusive 4* hotel management. Generous salary, benefits, accommodation. The role is located in a busy area with reasonable links and is suited to non drivers. Please apply today with your up-to-date CV to Juice Hospitality.