Juice Hospitality are recruiting for the position of Spa Therapist
- Location: Near Taplow, Berkshire
- Hotel: Five Star, newly built Spa and Treatment Rooms
- Accommodation: Live in (Temp) available
- Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked by Reception.
- Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
- To behave in a discreet and confidential manner.
- Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
- Greet the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on all facilities, products, and treatments offered with in the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
- Sell the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Changing Rooms.
- Responsible for replenishing towels in the treatment rooms and taking the dirty towels to the laundry.
Pre-requisites: Firstly you'd be minimum NVQ III qualified with practical work experience in a similar environment. You'll have exceptional communication skills and you'll demonstrate a professional manner at all times. More than that you'll demonstrate a naturally warm personality.
On a practical level you will have transport as the location is remote. We have full time and part time hours available
This is permanent position in a luxury, prestigious spa and demands exceptionally high levels of service, professionalism and expertise.