SS-2599 - Housekeeping Attendant
HOUSEKEEPER FOR LUXURY 5 STAR HOTEL - £16,470 per annum plus on-site staff accommodation
Every inch of this sumptuous and elegant 5 star hotel is kept in pristine condition and the housekeeping team take the greatest pride in spotless presentation.
To clean and maintain allocated areas, ensuring an outstanding environment and exceptional guest experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Cleaning of guest and public areas as per hotel standards in timely manner
- Assist in any way that may be necessary to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Housekeeping Department
- Make up beds, clean and set up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom promptly, in accordance with departmental standards.
- Turn down and night service for occupied rooms and suites
- Keeping service and linen areas tidy and stocked
- Exceeding our guests' expectations by providing discreet and personalised service
- Care and presentation of equipment/ knowledge of chemicals usage
- Report maintenance problems on the spot
- Carry out deep cleaning / spring cleaning duties as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Hand items of lost property to the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Maintain a professional and polite guest conversation and posture at all times
- Adhere to grooming guidelines at all times
- To develop a close working relationship with all department colleagues and managers to ensure guest expectations are met.
- Ensure problems/queries are passed on to Housekeeping Supervisor
- Assist in the training and development of colleagues when required
Health & Safety
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
- Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks and duties as and when necessary and reasonably required
- You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the business needs
The shift pattern follows the rota below and covers 5 days on 2 off including weekends;
8.00am - 16.30pm
9.00am - 17.30pm
10.00am - 18.30pm
13.30pm - 22.00pm
*All applicants must be able to commit to all shifts
QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRABLES
- Experience in a similar role in a 4 star/5 star hotel
- Customer service experience
- Good level of English language
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Team player
- Well presented
Staff accommodation is provided on-site and costs £450.00 per calendar month which includes all bills, meals and laundered staff uniform.
To apply, please send your current up-to-date CV to Juice Hospitality today!