SS-2822 - Food and Beverage Assistant - Full time permanent role
Food & Beverage Assistant - Beautiful Hotel in Surrey
We are seeking smart, energetic and enthusiastic Food and Beverage Assistants to join our clients restaurant/banqueting team.
This is a stunning property, built in 1905, set within several acres of lovingly maintained gardens and woodlands, sitting in the heart of the Surrey Hill area of outstanding natural beauty just outside Guildford, Surrey. This idyllic location is 15 minutes from Guildford town and 45 mins from Central London. The venue has been used for training, conference and events, with bedrooms later being added; to date it now serves as a beautiful venue for leisure, dining, wedding and conference events. Currently a 3 Star Hotel, our client has exciting plans for refurbishing and redeveloping the property to give it sparkle.
Work is currently underway!
The hotel today offers;
- Stunning grounds of 26 acres
- 60 bedrooms
- Restaurant, Bar and Lounges
- 15 function/conference rooms catering for us to 70 guests
- 3 suites for Civil Ceremonies
Working in their Hotel Restaurant you will have responsibility for food and beverage service standards during your shift. Service periods cover breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days per week so candidates must be available for flexible shift patterns across 5 days including weekends.
As well as restaurant service the Hotel hosts functions, weddings, conferences and corporate events requiring food and beverage service.
- Ensuring the restaurant/function area is prepared for service
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking guest orders
- Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages
- Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
- Resetting the restaurant is reset at the end of the shift ready for the next service
- Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before departing
- Smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service
- Previous waiting experience within a quality food service hotel/restaurant required
- Must have own transport due to location and shift patterns
- Ability to work flexible shifts 5 days per week including weekends. Shift patterns include; 6.30am to 2.30pm, 7am – 3pm and 3pm to 11pm
- £16,000 - £17,500 per annum depending on experience
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday.
To apply for this fabulous role, please apply today with your current up-to-date CV to Juice Hospitality.