SD-2802 - Foh Waiting Staff for Cookham - AO
Waiting Staff - Near Maidenhead, Berkshire
Part and Full Time Hours are available.£7.33ph raising to £8.33 after training.
Looking after our guests and providing incredible levels of service in a beautiful relaxed environment.
As a front of house team member you will be:
- Hosting, taking and serving of food and drinks orders
- Maintaining the cleanliness of my work areas – setting the restaurant up, cleaning cutlery and glassware, sweeping and mopping floors, helping to maintain the cleanliness of rest rooms.
- Communicating with my managers and colleagues to ensure guests are receiving exceptional service at all times and any issues are highlighted.
- To work in a way which always takes high regard of safety and good practice
- Investing in yourself and always looking to improve product knowledge and understanding of standards.
An ideal candidate would exhibit skills in:
- Great product and company knowledge
- Highly organised and able to work as part of a team
- Super attentive and able to read customer behaviour and needs
- Focused on customers and attentive to their every need.
No formal education is required however some waiting/industry experience is preferred although training is provided. You must be approachable with a confident and positive manner, have a passion for learning, will go above and beyond to ensure outstanding service, will demonstrate accountability for all things restaurant related, will bring lots of energy and enthusiasm to your role, exhibit flexibility around the business, your personal presentation is always first class and ultimately you have a passion for looking after people.