SD-2790 - Bar Person
Juice Hospitality have a new requirement for a Bar Person for exclusive private members golf club located in rural Buckinghamshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop experience within a luxury venue who offer members only golf services but also cater for functions and events to include summer balls/weddings and fine dining gold match events as well as members only food service.
Every day is slightly different at this venue, you may find yourself ensuring the service at a wedding or function is going just so, perhaps working on the Spike bar in an operational capacity or on quieter days you might having a lovely chat with one of the regular members making sure of course that the service is just right for them and happily preparing general bar service. Of course daily operational duties come in to play as well so you will be duing stock checks, hygiene management etc.
We are seeking someone who can demonstrate:
· An understanding of bar work or a related business
· Excellent people skills and initiative
· Relevant experience of Tills and Cash management
· An aptitude for communication with Members and Visitors to promote food and beverage sales
· We are looking for a person who can understand our traditions and help us to provide an attractive product on behalf of the Club.
· This will require a strong but pleasing personality with an enthusiasm to work hard and flexibly
In return: A rewarding career path in a prestige environment and a generous starting salary. The salary guide for this position is £Neg dependant on experience. 30 Hours per week minimum
*Please note own transport is essential due to some late event evenings and generally public transport is not good.