SD-2767 - Wedding and Event Co-Ordinator
WEDDING & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR for beautiful boutique hotel
Euro 28000-30000 per annum plus bonus!
Can you imagine what your perfect wedding on a stunning Irish estate would look like? Picture a day completely unique and one like no other. Close your eyes and think of a room completely designed to the happy couples personal tastes, complemented with a big open fireplace and warm, cosy home comforts. They are feasting on a sumptuous wedding breakfast with dishes they’ve tried and tasted from their seasonal menus. And you could be the one arranging all of this!
Juice Hospitality are actively recruiting for an experienced Wedding & Events Co-ordinator to assist in the maximisation of sales and profitability of the hotel.
This exciting role will include;
- Respond to wedding enquiries within agreed time frame.
- Assist with the showrounds of the hotel and facilities.
- All reservations to be written up for the hotel and clients and updated when required.
- Banking of deposits and other payments are taken and recorded accurately.
- All bookings have correct documentation attached.
- All Sales Ledger accounts to have credit facilities.
- Identifying training needs and carrying them out, whilst ensuring this is recorded correctly.
- To ensure diary management is kept up to date and information passed on.
- To ensure meetings are carried out to pass information to HOD’s
- To always greet a customer either on the telephone or in person with a smile and the correct greeting.
- To assist in the production of management statistical and financial information on a daily basis.
- To be fully aware of the hotel and company facilities and promote.
- To ensure that room allocations are carried out correctly and effectively in order to maximise sales.
To apply for this role, please apply today with your current CV to Juice Hospitality and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you with more information about the hotel and the role.