SS-2608 - Spa Therapist £17825 plus service.
Juice Hospitality are recruiting for the position of Spa Therapist
Location: Near Taplow, Berkshire
Hotel: Five Star, newly built Spa and Treatment Rooms
Accommodation: Live in (Temp) available
· Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked by Reception.
· Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
· To behave in a discreet and confidential manner.
· Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
· Greet the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
· Be knowledgeable on all facilities, products, and treatments offered with in the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
· Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
· Sell the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
· Be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Changing Rooms.
· Responsible for replenishing towels in the treatment rooms and taking the dirty towels to the laundry.
Pre-requisites: Firstly you'd be minimum NVQ III qualified with practical work experience
in a similar environment. You'll have exceptional communication skills and you'll
demonstrate a professional manner at all times. More than that you'll be a naturally warm
On a practical level you will have transport as the
location is remote and be flexible in terms of your work hours. This is a full time
permanent position in a luxury, prestigious spa and demands exceptionally high