SS-2583 - Guest Service Co-Ordinator (Receptionist)
Juice Hospitality are recruiting a receptionist on behalf of what we would describe as a luxurious, bespoke, one of a kind type of hotel in more ways than one.
Front of house we are looking for someone with exceptional presentation skills who can host guests, provide a seemless service from arrival to departure. This is not a generic "reception desk" kind of role. We are looking for someone who can manage guest check ins but also be a point of contact, going the extra mile, anticipating their needs, using their intuition to think around issues/offer alternative solutions if an initial desire cannot be met.
Main Duties for receptionist :
Providing exceptional guest experience by anticipating guests' needs and ensuring a seamless service is delivered from arrival through to departure.
Main Duties for this reception role:
- To welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner to ensure guests are immediately made to feel at home.
- To perform a seamless check in
- To perform a seamless check out
- Check in / Checkout and cashiering duties
- Exceeding guests' expectations by providing a discreet and personalised service
- To be intuitive to guests needs, always offering an alternative if the first outcome cannot be achieved
- To provide detailed knowledge of the area, promote hotel services and endeavour to make the guests' stay as memorable as possible
- Promote hotel service and facilities to our guests
- To take reservation calls outside of office hours when needed
- To liaise with guests prior to arrival to gather poignant information to make their stay more comfortable
- To ensure that guest requests for transportation within the estate are delivered in a timely fashion
- To drive buggies in a safe manner around the estate
- Natural desire to serve and exceed guests' expectations
- Innovative and insightful with a keen eye for detail
- Consistent, composed and controlled approach
- Good written and spoken English
- IT literate, Opera reservations
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include nights)
- Previous experience in similar position desirable
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
In return this client offers you a generous starting salary, annual reviews, a benefits package that is very competitive, great employer reviews and a very real opportunity to join a company you will want to stay and progress with.