Sous Chef and Chef de Partie required for Michelin Gastro in Cookham, Berkshire
This bib gourmand venue is located within walking distance of Cookham They have a roaring trade and are graded at 2AA rosette and listed in the good food guide.
The Prospect: A business that is looking to develop over the next 3 years and cement its reputation not only in the region but nationally.
This is a prospect that can offer a really exciting opportunity for a forward thinking person.
Salary: Chef de Partie up to £25000 dependent on experience including Tronc/Service - Sous Chef up to £33000 inclusive of Tronc
Hours: Full time, 5 days out of 7 with an emphasis on work-life balance. Business closed every Sunday Night.
1. Prepare, cook and present food to a high standard as set out in company guidelines and by the head chef.
2. To lead the team in delivering excellence.
3. To assist in the development of menu's and generating new ideas for service.
4. Training and development of the team.
5. Stock control and ordering.
6. Adhering to safety and hygiene regulations at all times.
7. To deputise for the head chef in their absence.
Requirements & Benefits:
- Experience in a similar role and/or environment
- Intermediate Food Handling certificate is preferred
- Experience and understanding of effective stock control, resource planning, food safety requirements and food preparation.
- A team player who can demonstrate effective training/coaching techniques
- Immaculate standards of presentation
- An understanding of numeracy, literacy and preferably some office based computer skills
- Staff meals on duty
- Generous referral scheme
- Overtime Paid
If you would like more information please contact us on 01865 858686 or email a copy of your CV.
Rate: 25000-33000 Per Annum + Benefits
Location: Cookham, England
Recruiter: Juice Hospitality
Contact: Sarah Dinnage
Tel: 01865 858686