SD-2525 - Restaurant Manager £20k per annum - Lake District
Restaurant Manager - South Lakes - 4* Hotel
Responsible to: General Manager
Liaison with: All Heads of Department and Management and supervision of waiting and service staff.
Overall purpose of Job
The purpose of this role is to ensure the well-being of all guests during their time at the hotel specifically in the restaurant, maintain a high level of host presence throughout and ensure the overall smooth running of the restaurant at all times when on duty.
- To welcome and bid farewell to all visitors to the restaurant in a warm and professional manner. Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
- To introduce yourself to all guests and hosts of events and parties upon arrival ensuring their needs are met and introduced to relevant managers/team members.
- To liaise with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements.
- To ensure guests wishes are met, if not exceeded so far as is reasonably possible
- To have a good understanding of all department service standards, ensuring these are adhered to at all times and to assist with all departments in times of pressure – where reasonably possible.
- To obtain feedback from guests and to use this to improve service and to pass on such to the Senior Management and other relevant HOD’s.
In return a starting salary from £20k, a positive and upbeat team and the opportunity to develop more experience.