SD-1905 - Chef de Rang - St Andrews
Chef de Rang - Waiting Staff - St Andrews
An experienced Chef de Rang is required for this exclusive venue in the heart of a Scottish Resort. You will be responsible for operational service within a dining room and bar area and also some room service duties.This role will involve liaison with: Restaurant, Kitchen and the Hostess with overall responsibility for ensuring food is explained and served in a beautiful manner.
Ensure all the duties are being completed on the check lists to the high standards of this hotel.
• Table settings are correct, crockery/cutlery clean and properly set.
• Glasses are clean and not chipped, clean linen and not torn.
• Sufficient clean cutlery in your cutlery drop.
• Your station has everything you require for service.
• You know the menus (gluten free or nut allergy), the cheeses and read through your table-plan.
DURING SERVICE ENSURE: -
• Food is as ordered.
• Try and pre-empt guests’ request/problem.
• You are aware of all guests at all times.
• Puddings - offer pudding wine/port.
This is a super position and an opportunity to gain experience in one of the regions finest restaurants. If you are interested in hearing more details please do email a CV as we would love to hear from you.